Tuesday, August 26, 2008

embedded software development

Les dejo un thread de mails con un contacto que me llego por el linkedin en caso de que esten interesados dejenmelo saber.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++


On 8/21/08 12:21 AM, Neil Ward wrote:
--------------------

Dear Carlos

Thank you for accepting my invitation to connect on LinkedIn.

I have a contract vacancy for a Software Engineer with embedded software development experience, in ATA/Serial ATA, File systems and Drive control. Strong experience of writing complex driver applications is key to the role. This is to be based in North Central Germany and would be initially for 3 months, but with the option to extend beyond this. The project is expected to run for up to 2 years.

Would this be potentially of interest to you?

Please let me know your thoughts. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Thanks and Regards

Neil Ward.

=================================

On 8/21/08 10:38 AM, Carlos Pando wrote:
--------------------
Dear Neil,

I am very grateful for the offer, and I appreciate very much you have taken me in consideration. Even when right now I am not interested in a new a job, I would like to know a bit more about the offer just for sake of curiosity.

Thanks and regards
Carlos

======================================================

Neil Ward has sent you a message.

Date: 8/26/2008

Subject: RE: Embedded Software Engineer required

Hi Carlos

Well, to be honest this is a new development project and is a joint venture between a German and a Japanese company. The role requires knowledge and experience of writing complex driver applications in embedded C, use of FAT files and preferably knowledge of ATA and/or Serial ATA devices/interfaces. It is an on-going project that is likely to extend to approximately 2-3 years.

If there is anyone you could recommend to me who might be interested I would very much appreciate it!

Thanks and Regards
Neil.

1 comment:

rul said...

solo una prueba de texto en los comentarios de cada post. Veamos como se ve!